

Iran’s strike on a US base in Jordan last month, which killed three US service members, was a warning to Europe, this was Iran’s most accurate long-range attack.
The sources stated that Tehran thus demonstrated its ability to strike targets at long distances.
‘It was also a signal to Europe: it can receive missiles, so it should know whose side it is on in this war,’ one publication said.
The article notes that Iran is exploring the possibility of striking American military facilities in Europe if the US escalates.
The Wall Street Journal previously reported that the Iranian ballistic missile that struck the Muwaffaq Salti airbase in Jordan, killing American service members, hit the modular buildings where the military lived and slept.
Bulgaria and Cyprus

Iran is considering strikes against American military facilities in Europe if the US escalates, according to media reports. Potential targets include airbases in Bulgaria and Cyprus. Iranian sources say Tehran’s response will depend on Washington’s actions.
Iran is considering striking American military facilities in Europe if the US escalates its war.
‘The Iranian military has analysed the possibility of striking American targets in southeastern European countries such as Bulgaria, which last month approved the use of its Bezmer air base for American tanker aircraft,’ the report said.
British Bases
According to one source, Cyprus, home to a British airbase, is also among the potential targets for retaliatory measures.

In July, Tehran warned London that if the US used British bases to strike Iran, they would also become legitimate targets.
Iran is also exploring the possibility of attacking undersea fiber optic cables in the Strait of Hormuz.
Cocked and loaded
According to sources, Tehran’s response will depend on Washington’s actions. Iran will not place ‘any restrictions’ on its response in the event of US aggression.
‘If the US goes too far, Iran will defend itself at any cost, expand beyond the region, and strike Europe,’ the FT source emphasized.
On Tuesday, August 18, US President Donald Trump stated that there are currently ‘no ongoing or planned negotiations or discussions with the Islamic Republic.
Taking Trump’s War to the US

On August 16, The Wall Street Journal reported that Iran was preparing for a renewed conflict with the United States.
According to the newspaper, Tehran believes the current negotiations could be merely an interlude before conflict, and the previously concluded memorandum was likely an attempt by the United States and Israel to ease pressure on the global economy and buy time.
Iran’s Fight Back
As the publication notes, Tehran’s willingness to fight back indicates ‘deep mistrust that is likely to prevent the two sides from reaching a sustainable agreement to end the conflict quickly.’
Earlier, the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria reported that the local population fears the risks posed by the deployment of US Air Force tanker aircraft in the country.
The diplomatic mission reiterated that Tehran considers any activity that facilitates US attacks to be complicity in aggression against Iran. Let readers know what you think

THANKS FOR SHARING WITH FRIENDS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Categories: Britain

















Just waiting for the next ‘False Flag’ attack like 9/11, on American soil, to launch the all out war at the expense of millions of ordinary, innocent people, pets, animals and environment. While the people will suffer more hardship and despair, the 1% will bunker down in their comfy underground DUMBS, remote Islands and regions far away from the battle grounds.
This demon ( Palantir) is preparing his special place. He is not the only one! This may explain why Trump gave $ 40 million US dollar to the Argentinian government.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ups! Small correction:
Trump gave 40 Billion US Dollar to Argentina’s president, not 40 million!
Who really holds control over President Trump and US Congress ?
Joe Kent REVEALS Who The Deep State REALLY Works For!
This interview centers on Former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Joe Kent’s claims ( he resigned ) about the intelligence community, the “deep state,” and the possibility that unelected institutions exert influence beyond elected government. Kent tells Jimmy Dore that greater transparency, declassification, accountability, and reform of agencies such as the FBI and CIA are necessary, while expressing skepticism about whether political leaders can fully control those institutions. The discussion also examines competing theories about Donald Trump’s presidency, including whether he was pressured or persuaded to abandon campaign positions, with Kent saying he does not believe Trump is simply unintelligent or easily fooled. The interview concludes with Kent expressing optimism that increased public awareness and electoral participation could eventually produce greater government accountability, while Jimmy continues to view political events and institutions with a more jaundiced eye.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Persians don’t fear Epstein molesters of 5-D checkers cartering cart campaign champions.
EU rump vassals think they are going to take on BRICS with no manufacturing and no army.
Good luck with that.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Why Reza Pahlavi still in USA ? Something wrong who controls Trump !! SEP surprises , OCT surprises all are coming indeed? WW3 is at corner is Global Martial Law on the horizon in all over world. North Korea, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Colombia, Venezuela , Russia, Ukraine, USA, many countries already have Martial Law soft or hard Prepare Prepare
LikeLike